Don expect too much =)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Time For Everything

There is an appointed time for everything.  


And there is a time for every event under heaven ~


A time to give birth, and a time to die; A time to plant, and a time to uproot what is planted.


A time to kill, and a time to heal; A time to tear down, and a time to build up.


A time to weep, and a time to laugh; A time to mourn, and a time to dance.


A time to throw stones, and a time to gather stones; A time to embrace, and a time to shun embracing.


A time to search, and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep, and a time to throw away.


A time to tear apart, and a time to sew together; A time to be silent, and a time to speak.


A time to love, and a time to hate; A time for war, and a time for peace.


Honestly i don reli get what the whole section means. 


But I feel that somehow God is trying to speak to me thru the bible verses. Well, fyi i received my A-level results last week and I was deeply disappointed with it. (Note: I use 'was' bcuz I am accepting the results di)


However, I feel that God is trying to tell me stg. Despite the bad results and also my failure in getting into the uni I chose, God lead me to another way, giving me no choice but to enter another uni ( whose reputation is better). Although i have to start working on all the enrolling processes again, I feel that God closed the other doors for me bcuz He chose wat is best for me.


It is true that I still face a lot of obstacles along the way, but I hope that I will be still and know that He is God. I believe that if I don lose faith in Him, He will provide us with the things we need one day, as long as we stay strong in faith and ask humbly.


He is a God that provides. Things in this world may change, but God does not change.  Things may not seem to be the way we want, but we must alwis rmb that God is in control. 


I sincerely pray that God will continue to guide me n lead me to the starting line of my uni experience. I pray that everything will go well not only for me but for everyone who is facing troubles with their uni (eg : financially problems etc.)


Pray that my gal gal can have a secure n rewarding experience with her uni life as well. Hope that she can start to understand the importance of having faith n I pray that she will be able to overcome her obstacles as well. STAY STRONG my dear!!!


I know its tough to stay strong in times of despair. Thus hereby I would like to wish everyone all d best!!..


Thank you to all those who supported me during my time of disappointment and thank you God for leading and guiding me!!


One last thing, I also pray that God will guide my brother and provide him a pleasant future!! pray that God will bless him so that after he graduate, he can pursue his dreams!


Thats all for now, come across this n if you have time, do read it!..xD


http://www.carm.org/christianity/sermons/ecclesiastes-31-15-time-everything


ciao~~

No comments:

Post a Comment