Don expect too much =)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 10 10

special day indeed...though to me d day is just a normal day..

btw, one of my fren is celebrating dia punya bday on tis very special date!!..whoa, so lucky to have a bday on a day which comes every 1 thousand years...

so yea!!..i'm already in the UK..going thru my life with much boredom. studies are loading up  n i must be faster than it b4 it piles up on me and squashes me !!

currently watching an old K-series, God Of Study...FANTASTIC SHOW !..although watching it is wasting my time, it gave me d motivation to study harder too. d concept is that no one is born smart, but its whether u have the right skills n determination to succeed.

awesome characters as well...love Ji Yeon's cuteness so much!.

hmmm,..guess i''l cont updating this blog...BUT RARELY i suppose...xD..

so yea..life in skul is monotonous. everyone there are so dedicated they don even take a short break. haha. though its sick, but tat pushes me to study hard. i', reli trying my best. n hopefully i can do it.

to someone out there ( u know who u r), who is alwis moody n down..DON GIVE UP N KEEP STRIVING!! U CAN DO IT FOR SURE! DON LET D WORLD BRING U DOWN BUT GET UP N DEFEAT THEM WITH YOUR HANDS!


bla bla bla...tink tats all..here r some pictures...enjoy n have a sweet 101010...



ciao~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment