Don expect too much =)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

♥ To someone beloved ♥

Hi all, today I am here to SAY SORRY  to someone whom I love, my mother.
why??..."did u argue with her??"...NO LA...i just forgot her birthday...=(


my family arrived at the UK on the night of 16th of Sept, we were all DEAD TIRED and especially me, I just wanted to get some rest as I was having a serious headache as well.

Waking up the next day, refreshed a lil and off we went to bla bla bla........i guess the 'just arrived' feeling made me so anxious that I FORGOT THAT TAT DAY WAS MY MUM'S BIRTHDAY!!!.....OH NO~~~....T__T.


i was totally unaware of the matter rite until today.


I AM SO SO SOOOO SORRY MUM!!!!...i hope tat u can forgive me for being SOOOO forgetful. and I certainly hope that you were not hurt by our absent- minded actions.

my mum, a caring mum, a loving mum, a friend, a companion that made me who i am today. she was d one tat would nag me everyday to do my homework. She was the one tat would make sure tat we all drink enough of water and also sleep early  (seems like a small matter but VV IMPORTANT!!). She would spend time everyday to teach my brother and I on studies. She built our foundation in studying and also our attitude towards studying. Without her, I don tink tat i could have made it tis far. although my results are not tat good (not my mum's fault), i stil wanna say THANK YOU MUM!!!!!!


i also wanna apologize tat I alwis fight back at her words. I really hope tat I can start to control my temper and treat her better, because she has done a lot for me n my family.

well, I know tat my mum is a vv busy woman, so I wont wanna write an essay for her and waste her time.

Dear mum, 


although tis is a simple and short expression from me, I hope that you know that we as a family love u vv much. once again, VV SORRY that i forgot such an important day of yours. I promise that that I wil make up with it somehow someday. I hope tat you n dad will alwis be happy together as well, appreciate each other and enjoy your time together.

I hope that you would not stress yourself up because of work stuff and try to relax wit dad a bit. Do take care my mummy. Although its ultimately over, I stil wanna take tis chance to wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY! have a blessed year ahead and God bless our family.

To dad, I am sorry that I did not do such a thing for u but i promise tat i will try me best to make your next birthday special.

take care my parents. Have a pleasant year ahead and see you next June.

Lots of love from your beloved son,
Ah Yang.

♥♥♥♥♥♥




Thank you mum n dad for everything~~

bye~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment